Nominations for the 2017 FashNet Awards is closed!
You are invited to nominate yourself or any fashion Artist of your choice in one or more of the following categories:
- emerging Fashion Designer of the year
- emerging Fashion Model of the year
- emerging Make-Up Artist of the year
- emerging Fashion Photographer of the year
- emerging Fashion Forward Entertainer of the year
Who can I Nominate?
To be eligible for consideration, nominees must be resident in the US and actively pursuing their dreams (full/part time) as Fashion Artists in their respective fields. The ideal candidate for nomination is an emerging Fashion Artist with one or more of the following qualifying attributes:
- genuinely loves fashion and has a creative mind
- is innovative and capable of using his/her talent to positively affect any situation
- is a team player, can collaborate with other fashion artists to demonstrate his/her talent in a high end fashion show
- has a personal story that inspires others.
How do I nominate?
You may nominate by submitting the nomination form below. Nominations must be received online by 17:00 EST on Tuesday, March 28th, 2017. Late entries will not be accepted. An acknowledgment of receipt of your submission will be sent to you. After the nomination phase 3 nominees will be selected per category and featured on the fashNet official website for the public to vote. The public votes will account for 50% of the final decision while the judges' votes will account for the remaining 50%. The final award winners per category will be announced during the award ceremony on May 12th 2017.